Thursday, April 17, 2008

New York real estate: Financial District

Manhattan real estate - Since last year, three new rental buildings and various condominiums projects have also started leasing and selling apartments so that number is probably higher now. The anticipated population is 51,930 by 2009.

"When I first started out as an agent 3 ½ years ago I couldn't put 'Financial District' on listings -- I had to put 'downtown,'" said Sang Oh, director of sales and marketing for Platinum Properties on Wall Street, "but now people want to live here."

Oh is himself one of those people, having relocated to the Financial District a year ago. "Seeing the neighborhood progress made me want to move downtown," said Oh, "And now I just get up and walk across the street to work. I spend all day down here."

New York City 2010 Properties

Manhattan Real Estate

Manhattan Properties News

Manhattan Loft